Sunday 17 February 2013

Amway Artistry Essentials Moisture Intense Masque- Review

Amway Artistry Essentials Moisture Intense Masque- Review
Hey people,
I am deeply into amway artistry products these days and loving every molecule of them ;-)
Trust me, these are the best and the most effective ones I have ever come across. They really do wonders to the skin and more than what is expected. The artistry range is manufactured in USA and is then imported to India. It’s pricey but fab and is available at their website and also through amway distributors. Anyways, stopping here and coming to the review.
The masque comes in a white carton with a pink handy tube inside. The tube is good quality, leak proof and soft. You can take the desired amount of product and avoid wastage. It is creamy white coloured mask inside the tube.
Ingredients: .Water, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifer (Coconut Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Squalane, Fragrance, Menthyl Lactate, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Apnthenol, Polysorbate 60, Diazolidinyl Urea, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Cholesterol.
Quantity: 100ml.
Price: Rs.1179 (you can always ask for some discount)
Shelf life: 36 months.
How to use: Apply to cleansed face. Leave for 5-15 minutes. Rinse with water. Follow with toner and moisturizer.
My take on the Moisture Intense Masque:
As I told you guys, I am loving every molecule of the whole Artistry range. It is a creamy masque. This masque is very easy to spread and is very light. It doesnot dry or stretch skin. It has a heavenly fragrance which is not at all annoying. I apply it and leave it for around 20 minutes. It’s easy to remove. Just wash with water, won’t require any effort. Result, smooth, glowing, soft and deep cleansed skin. It is not at all drying. I follow it with balancing toner and cream of the same range. It keeps my skin glowing like a 100 watt bulb.
Pros of Amway Artistry Essentials Moisture Intense Masque:
-          Contains a lot of natural ingredients.
-          Makes skin smooth, soft and fair.
-          Lessens dark spots with time.
-          Imparts a radiant glow.
-          Easy to apply and remove, not messy at all.
-          Didn’t break me out.
-          Lasts long, atleast 3-4 months when used alone.
-          Worth every penny.
-          Since it’s quite effective, I apply it weekly or in 10 days. No need of applying it every other day like other face packs.
-          It is the best ever I have come across.
-          Amway is strictly against animal testing.

Cons:
-I really don’t find any but price and availability might be a con for some. But since it is available through their website and lasts long, I personally don’t rate it as a con.
-Contains parabens.
Rating: 4.9/5
Do I recommend it?
Bada wala YES!
Will I repurchase it?
Surely, I am deeply in love with it :-*
Have a healthy skin. Keep glowing.



No comments:

Post a Comment